More Good ReasonsStrategic impact
We have created this role to bring great focus on BI, and to add the bandwidth that will enable us to do more. Your efforts will support decision making regarding financial performance, quality, client engagement and retention, and other important success factors.
You will be involved in just about all areas of our business, giving you a broad understanding of our company, and allowing you to enhance your skills and experience. We also offer an internal online university to provide on-demand access to educational resources. With strong performance, over time you might take on additional responsibilities, or even pursue advancement in client engagement or other areas of E2E RS.
Virtual is its own reward
Overall our model is virtual and everyone loves it. You may visit the client's site on occasion, but otherwise, you'll work in your home office. If you have face time with the client or video interviews scheduled, you'll need to dress the part; otherwise, it's come as you are.
Trifecta of organizational culture
Throughout Recruitment Solutions and our parent company, Engage2Excel, we drive employee engagement and company success through three simple but powerful steps:
- Living what we do.
- Our work/life balance is founded on ownership, trust and respect.
- We enjoy a fun, family-like atmosphere, even though we're miles apart.
- Rewarding those that earn it.
- Ours is a team environment with each playing an important role in delivering top-level service.
- We challenge ourselves and encourage each other to grow professionally.
- Seeking new ways to solve problems.
- We are proud to do things differently because one size doesn't fit all.
- We are passionate about process, feeling empowered to create it, fix it and make it happen.
E2E RS has been delivering recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) since before it was an acronym, and we're recognized as a thought leader by organizations such as SHRM, PIHRA, and the NHRA. Backed by robust technology, we support a nationwide list of clients in just about every industry vertical, including smaller startups as well as major names like Makita USA, eviCore Healthcare, Republic Services, 99 Cents Only Stores and Canon USA. We're confident enough in the effectiveness of our approach that we offer a 12-month candidate warranty, unrivaled in the industry.
Your RoleOpportunity Snapshot
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will provide financial and operational information to the executive team and others to support key business decisions, recognize trends and identify areas for improvement. Key activities and objectives will include:
- Working closely with Client Engagement Managers (CEMs) to provide analytical insights into individual projects. You'll need to be closely connected to the CEMs and have a strong understanding of what is important to different clients.
- Supporting the Chief Recruitment Officer with overall recruiting metrics that help with quality, client retention and growth.
- Assisting the COO and Controller with financial reporting and analysis, such as variances, trends, board reports, etc.
- Partnering with the Director of Implementation and implementation teams. You'll participate in implementation planning calls with the client to ensure we clearly understand and deliver to client expectations around reporting. During implementation, you will help ensure strong coordination and communication among multiple departments.
- Providing regular and ad hoc reports to executives, the advertising/media team, the sourcing manager, business development team and others.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Developing and providing financial analysis to the executive team on a regular basis to protect operating income and highlight areas of concern.
- Developing profit and loss statements and business analyses for client programs
- Designing and continuously improving analytical reporting to highlight KPIs that drive business decisions and measure recruiter and company-wide performance (cost per hire, days to fill, margin analysis, client satisfaction, fill ratio, etc.).
- Collaborating with clients and internal implementation teams to determine and design reporting specifications for project launch and throughout the project.
- Identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends that impact KPIs, both through standard reporting and on an ad hoc basis.
- Partnering with Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Sourcing and the CEM team to identify reporting deficiencies and data integrity issues to optimize data collection and automation of recurring reporting.
- Serving as the internal subject matter expert on recruiting data and on reporting for cross-functional projects.
Your BackgroundTo meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Business Analyst opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of experience in data or financial analysis.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, including advanced skills in Excel (pivot tables, macros, VLOOKUP, etc.).
- A proactive approach to ensuring accurate and timely data.
- Experience in recruiting/talent acquisition is strongly preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATSs) is preferred.
- Experience providing financial results to executive teams is a plus.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- The ability to learn new processes, tools and systems quickly.
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation to dig deeper into the data.
- The ability to manage multiple activities and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
This role follows peaks and valleys of our business. At times that means urgent deadlines and large projects being launched. Generally speaking the work can be completed during regular business hours. However, there may be times when we are launching large volume that weekend or evening work would be required. You'll also need to be flexible to interact with contacts in different time zones.
Keys2ExcelWe are picky about bringing on people who are tenacious, resourceful, highly motivated independent thinkers who demonstrate initiative and regularly go "above and beyond" the call of duty. For you, this would include demonstrating the initiative to anticipate what others need and recommending new approaches, reports, data sources, etc.
Your technical analytical skills will be essential, but just as important will be the business savvy to understand what internal and external report users really need. This will require the communication skills as well as the patience to probe for clarity. It also will call for the interpersonal skills to establish yourself as a valued consultant and, in many cases, to build relationships.
For the most part, you will find our proprietary systems user-friendly. At the same time, new systems can be challenging. If you're the person we're looking for, you understand that working patiently through challenges is an excellent way to learn and build skills. On the other hand, you should have the common sense to know when to reach out for help.
In addition, in order to be an outstanding Business Analyst, you will:
- Present technical analytical results in ways that are easy to understand and suggest action.
- Pay robust attention to detail but also grasp the big-picture context.
- Keep a constant eye out for ways to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Remain adaptable and flexible in ways that support the growth of the organization.
About UsSmarter recruitment solutions for smarter hires.
On the outside, Engage2Excel Recruitment Solutions is a recruitment products and services company known for the passion and creativity we bring to the table. But on the inside, we are a veritable R&D lab obsessed with innovating and optimizing recruitment productivity, quality and service. You will not find a group of people more zealous about this than our team.
Founded in 1992, the company is a 100% virtual organization with employees across the U.S. We are widely known for our unconventional, award-winning culture and our ability to attract and retain the best recruiting talent in the market. And because we have no walls or windows, we are able to pass those cost savings along to our clients.
The industry's only ROI-based employee recognition program.
Engage2Excel helps companies measure, manage and improve performance with the industry's only ROI-based Employee Recognition solution. We create ROI-based Employee Recognition programs by combining Engagement Survey data with Performance Analytics. This enables clients to target, budget and prioritize recognition programs to drive bottom-line results. We also provide High-Performance Talent Acquisition Solutions that enable clients to infuse highly engaged employees into their corporate culture.
The Engage2Excel Process includes:
- DESIGN: We incorporate our clients' unique values and top priorities into a program that recognizes the behaviors that drive business outcomes.
- MEASURE: Employee engagement and performance data are used to pinpoint problems and opportunities in any department or workgroup.
- MANAGE: ROI-based employee recognition programs are easy for leaders to manage and tailored for their success.
- IMPROVE: Prescriptive analytics provide leaders with the insight they need to improve bottom-line results.