The RequirementsWe are picky about bringing on people who are tenacious, resourceful, highly motivated independent thinkers who demonstrate initiative and regularly go "above and beyond" the call of duty.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
To be a good fit for the Recruiting Coordinator opportunity, you will have:
- 1+ years of experience as a recruiting coordinator, HR assistant / admin or similar office support role
- Proven attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including:
- Microsoft Office Suite programs (e.g. Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software and/or HRIS software
- Skill with inputting information and data into various systems, ideally in a high-volume applicant environment
- Strong time management skills and the ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
- Outstanding organizational skills with a dedication to accuracy and timeliness
- Professional demeanor, and dress when onsite, with excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong learning agility
- A passion and excitement for the recruitment experience
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent; an associate's or bachelor's degree is preferred
- A home office with a relatively quiet, distraction-free environment
- Internet access with speeds of at least 10 mbps upload and download
- Experience working remotely preferred
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work across multiple time zones
The RoleReporting to the Client Engagement Manager, as Recruiting Coordinator, you will provide support to three of our important clients.
It will be your job to help to proactively manage the progression and resolution of certain aspects of the recruitment and hiring process, ensuring a better candidate and client experience.
More specifically, your responsibilities may include:
- Opening and closing requisitions in various systems -- such as our ATS, Recruiting Machine, and the client's ATS and other systems/platforms (SuccessFactors, etc.)
- Coordinating and managing documentation
- Monitoring and updating ads for postings
- Conducting rec assignments for the sourcing team
- Initiating background checks and references
- Communicating with key points of contact in the best manner for each individual (e.g. phone, text, email)
- Working with internal team members (sourcers, recruiters, operations, etc.), vendors, candidates and client contacts
- Participating in sourcing activities as needed
Keys to Success
Overall, every person at E2E RS is responsible for providing an excellent client experience by using the Extreme Service Hierarchy method (accuracy, timeliness, responsiveness, proactivity and mutual learning) to build quality relationships internally and externally. Additionally, our top employees share traits including passion, excellent communication skills including active listening, an organized and diligent approach to their work, and the ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced and remote environment.
To be an outstanding Recruiting Coordinator, you will:
- Meet key deliverables on time, and with accuracy and completeness
- Meet and exceed client and recruiter expectations
- Effectively collaborate with your team while also independently delivering outstanding quality and service
- Be invested and passionate about your job and responsibilities
More Good ReasonsSetting you up to be exceptional
E2E RS has awesome trainers and we provide initial and ongoing training through modules that include culture, process, products and our proprietary ATS / CRM. We also offer an internal online university to provide on-demand access to resources, including the latest techniques and trends, best practices, process videos, working referrals, courting candidates, compliance and more. You'll have ample opportunities to advance your skills.
Big corporations offer career pathing, but at E2E RS we offer "lifestyle pathing." Our employees tend to stay in their roles because our model fits so well in their lifestyle. At the same time, there may be opportunities to take on additional responsibilities, such as stepping up to a Junior Recruiter or following another path in our organization.
Trifecta of organizational culture
Throughout Engage2Excel we drive employee engagement and company success through three simple but powerful steps:
- Living what we do.
- Our work/life balance is founded in ownership, trust and respect.
- We enjoy a collaborative, family-like atmosphere, even though we're miles apart.
- Rewarding those who earn it.
- Ours is a team environment with each playing an important role in delivering top-level service.
- We challenge ourselves and encourage each other to grow professionally.
- Seeking new ways to solve problems.
- We are proud to do things differently because one size doesn't fit all.
- We are passionate about process, feeling empowered to create it, fix it and make it happen.
E2E Recruitment Solutions has been delivering RPO since before it was an acronym, and we're recognized as a thought leader by organizations such as SHRM, PIHRA, and the NHRA. Backed by robust technology, we support a nationwide list of clients in just about every industry vertical, including smaller startups as well as major names like Makita USA, UNIFY Financial Credit Union, Republic Services, G4S, Canon USA and many more. We're confident enough in the effectiveness of our approach that we offer a 12-month candidate warranty, unrivaled in the industry.
We are a recruiting company that serves clients across industries. We have specialized teams in order to make sure we have the best recruiter on every position. That means we'll welcome your expertise in specific areas, but you also may take on searches for positions across the board.
Our comprehensive benefits offering includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage; a wellness program; flexible spending accounts; a 401(k) plan; paid time off; and more.