The RequirementsWe are picky about bringing on people who are tenacious, resourceful, highly motivated independent thinkers who demonstrate initiative and regularly go "above and beyond" the call of duty.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
To be a good fit for the Recruiter opportunity, you will have:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent; an associate's or bachelor's degree is preferred
- 3+ years of recruiting experience including:
- Client-facing experience and outstanding customer service skills
- A track record of success; success in high-volume recruiting highly preferred
- Proven skill assessing talent
- A history filling exempt and non-exempt roles preferred
- The ability to:
- Act as a consultant, including managing expectations
- Understand and respond to client needs
- Look outside the parameters of a search and bring creative ideas and solutions to the table
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite programs and experience with Applicant Tracking System software (ATS); the ideal candidate will have experience navigating from one ATS to another
- Excellent learning agility; the ability to quickly and thoroughly learn internal and external processes, systems and requirements
- The ability to balance and manage multiple projects and priorities
- A professional demeanor, and dress when onsite, with exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- The instinct and emotional intelligence to ask difficult questions
- A home office with a relatively quiet, distraction-free environment
- Internet access with speeds of at least 10 mbps upload and download
- Experience working remotely preferred
The RoleRole Overview
You will begin your role with Engage2Excel Recruitment Solutions on assignment supporting a single client. This is an extended assignment that you could cover for many months or even years. You, in conjunction with a Lead Recruiter and Recruitment Coordinator, will staff three shifts including several hundred employees -- primarily non-exempt roles.
Daily, you will work out of your home office, but will also go to the client's site as needed (typically a few days per week) to interact directly with hiring managers, HR, and other stakeholders. You'll build effective relationships and position yourself as a subject-matter-expert and strong partner to the hiring managers and corporate team.
Reporting to the Client Engagement Manager and taking direction from the Lead Recruiter, as Recruiter, you will act as an extension of the client's team and directly represent the client to potential candidates. You will engage in full-cycle recruiting from
gathering requirements to sourcing, engagement, initial phone screen, and interview arrangements, to hire and supporting post-hire onboarding processes.
Specific responsibilities could include any of the following:
- Participating in discovery/brainstorming sessions with the hiring manager and E2E RS writer
- Continuously sourcing candidates using database searches, social networking, email campaigns, cold calling and other creative methods
- Working in our ATS, Recruiting Machine, and the client's ATS
- Engaging passive candidates found through sourcing and provided by the sourcing team
- Evaluating and screening candidates
- Presenting the best candidates to the hiring manager or human resources contact
- Scheduling interviews
- Initiating background checks and references
- Helping negotiate and deliver offers based on client-specific criteria
- Providing orientation and/or training to hiring managers on our ATS
Overall, every person at E2E RS is responsible for providing an excellent client experience by using the Extreme Service Hierarchy method (accuracy, timeliness, responsiveness, proactivity and mutual learning) to build quality relationships internally and externally. Additionally, our top recruiters share traits including passion, excellent communication skills including active listening, an organized and diligent approach to their work, and the ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced and remote environment.
You'll know you are hitting the mark when:
- You have built strong on-site relationships and the client sees you as a partner, industry expert and valuable resource -- this is a true RPO role
- You are meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Your team is working as an effective and collaborative unit to deliver outstanding quality and service
- You are meeting clear KPIs (e.g. time to hire, quality of hire, candidate experience, etc.)
More Good ReasonsSetting you up to be exceptional
E2E RS has awesome trainers and we provide initial and ongoing training through modules that include culture, process, products and our proprietary ATS / CRM. We also offer an internal online university to provide on-demand access to resources, including the latest techniques and trends, best practices, process videos, working referrals, courting candidates, compliance and more.
Big corporations offer career pathing, but at E2E RS we offer "lifestyle pathing." Our Recruitment Partners tend to stay in their roles because our model fits so well in their lifestyle. At the same time, there may be opportunities to take on additional responsibilities, such as Team Lead or Account Manager.
Trifecta of organizational culture
Throughout Engage2Excel we drive employee engagement and company success through three simple but powerful steps:
- Living what we do.
- Our work/life balance is founded in ownership, trust and respect.
- We enjoy a collaborative, family-like atmosphere, even though we're miles apart.
- Rewarding those that earn it.
- Ours is a team environment with each playing an important role in delivering top-level service.
- We challenge ourselves and encourage each other to grow professionally.
- Seeking new ways to solve problems.
- We are proud to do things differently because one size doesn't fit all.
- We are passionate about process, feeling empowered to create it, fix it and make it happen.
E2E Recruitment Solutions has been delivering RPO since before it was an acronym, and we're recognized as a thought leader by organizations such as SHRM, PIHRA, and the NHRA. Backed by robust technology, we support a nationwide list of clients in just about every industry vertical, including smaller startups as well as major names like Makita USA, UNIFY Financial Credit Union, Republic Services, G4S, Canon USA and many more. We're confident enough in the effectiveness of our approach that we offer a 12-month candidate warranty, unrivaled in the industry.
We are a recruiting company that serves clients across industries. We have specialized teams in order to make sure we have the best recruiter on every position. That means we'll welcome your expertise in specific areas, but you also may take on searches for positions across the board.
Our comprehensive benefits offering includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage; a wellness program; flexible spending accounts; a 401(k) plan; paid time off; and more.