Impact ProfileTo meet the basic qualifications for this role you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. To be a good fit for the Sr. Sourcer role, you also should have:
- At least five years of experience in sourcing talent using the Internet, including advanced search strings, power searching, and deep research.
- Experience with targeted networking, including a demonstrated ability to leverage blogs and chat rooms to find the right information quickly.
- Strong Internet savvy, including knowledge of where to look and how to leverage the nuances of different job boards and search engines.
- A proven ability to develop and execute a sourcing strategy to find resumes and generate names, including experience with:
- Advanced boolean, X-Ray searching, Filetype, Flip, Peelback, PeerSearching, and Powersearching.
- Chrome extensions and other tools.
- Mining and engaging with professional using social networks (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Building networks of candidates, using social media groups, associations and your own social media to communicate with target candidates.
- Utilizing automated searching tools for name generation.
- Subscribing to and mining specialty/niche resume databases as appropriate.
- Creating complex sourcing strategies that go beyond job boards and social network sites.
- Being a strategic partner with the client to identify and build talent pipelines.
- Providing market intelligence and offer suggestions on how to re-direct a search when needed.
- Supporting all levels of positions.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all organizational levels in the business community.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing, tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including the ability to set up email templates that get responses.
- Proficiency in Google Drive.
- The ability to maintain robust attention to detail even while working quickly and efficiently.
- Oral and written fluency in English, and outstanding communication skills.
- Prior experience working from a home office.
- Advanced Internet Recruitment Strategies (AIRS) certification.
- A modem and/or router that can be configured to allow communication through certain ports that RingCentral (our VoIP provider) uses.
- A computer that is capable of running RingCentral's softphone and supporting our standard USB headset.
Role InsightsIf you're a good fit for this position, you already know most of what this job entails. However, to be sure we're providing a complete picture, here are some details.
You will report to our Sourcing Manager and take your assignments the way most people at E2E RS do -- as they come through the door. It may be spread out through the week, or you may get three new projects in one day and then nothing for a couple of days.
You may support the same three to five Recruitment Partners (RPs) on multiple projects, or you may work with any and all of our RPs. You should be prepared to work on all types of positions. Your projects will be full circle endeavors, involving more than just searching online. Here's how a typical project will unfold:
- You will collaborate with the RP, taking the information they provide and providing strategic input, such as conducting exploratory searches to assess the degree of a project's difficulty. Typically you'll make your contributions in the early stages of the search, planning and carrying out your sourcing strategy.
- You will collect all candidate info in a virtual "bucket" in Recruiting Machine, our innovative proprietary recruitment process management system, for the Recruiter to make the initial contact with those candidates via email and phone.
- For each project you'll document your plan and provide brief information on what worked and what didn't.
More Good ReasonsSetting you up to be exceptional
E2E RS has awesome trainers and we provide initial and ongoing training through modules that include culture, process, products and our proprietary ATS / CRM. We've also implemented an internal online university to provide on-demand access to resources, including the latest sourcing techniques and trends, best practices, process videos, working referrals, courting candidates, compliance and more.
Virtual is its own reward
Overall the model at E2E RS is virtual and everyone loves it. You may work at a client's site on some assignments, but otherwise you'll be in your home office. When our Chairwoman meets with a client, she calls it a "mascara day." If your assignment calls for you to spend face time with the client, you'll need to dress the part; otherwise it's come as you are.
Big corporations offer career pathing, but at E2E RS we offer "lifestyle pathing." Our Recruitment Partners tend to stay in their roles because our model fits so well in their lifestyle. For example, depending on our needs and those our clients, this may evolve into a regular (not contract) role.
Trifecta of organizational culture
Throughout Recruitment Solutions and our parent company, Engage2Excel, we drive employee engagement and company success through three simple but powerful steps:
- Living what we do. In short, we dig what we do. It's as much a calling as a company because we ignite the inner accomplishment that drives pride, inspires others and makes work fun.
- Rewarding those that earn it. This means you, your team -- everyone. We work hard, play hard and help the customer reap the success we all can enjoy.
- Seeking new ways to solve problems. Change is hard, but success is soooo sweet. We encourage everyone to lean in, invent and then reinvent. We value courage because we know the best ideas just might make your palms sweat.
E2E RS has been delivering RPO since before it was an acronym, and we're recognized as a thought leader by organizations such as SHRM, PIHRA, and the NHRA. Backed by robust technology, we support a nationwide list of clients in just about every industry vertical, including smaller startups as well as major names like Canon USA, EviCore Healthcare, Makita USA,Pepsi Beverages Co. and Republic Services. We're confident enough in the effectiveness of our approach that we offer a 12-month candidate warranty, unrivaled in the industry.
We are a recruiting company that serves clients across industries. We have specialized teams in order to make sure we have the best recruiter on every position. That means we'll welcome your expertise in specific areas, but you also may take on searches for positions across the board.
Keys2ExcelOurs is a "virtual" environment -- everyone works from a home office (and occasionally Starbucks) -- and succeeding in that environment requires some special traits. For one thing, you need to have a high degree of self-discipline and a healthy respect for deadlines. You also will need to be proactive about building relationships and establishing your credibility with people via phone and email, ensuring you convey a professional but friendly persona. In addition, in order to be an outstanding sourcing partner, you will:
- Work quickly and efficiently, finding the information you need, pulling it, and partnering with your RP to make sure it is on target.
- Remain willing and able to commit three to four hours at a time of focused searching in an environment free of distractions.
- Recognize your internal contacts as customers and provide great service by being responsive, prompt, and thorough.
- Be flexible in interacting with diverse personalities and work styles.
- Achieve your goals independently; you'll have support, but if you're looking for lots of training and supervision, this probably isn't the position for you.
About UsSmarter recruitment solutions for smarter hires.
On the outside, Engage2Excel Recruitment Solutions is a recruitment products and services company known for the passion and creativity we bring to the table. But on the inside, we are a veritable R&D lab obsessed with innovating and optimizing recruitment productivity, quality and service. You will not find a group of people more zealous about this than our team.
Founded in 1992, the company is a 100% virtual organization with employees across the U.S. We are widely known for our unconventional, award-winning culture and our ability to attract and retain the best recruiting talent in the market. And because we have no walls or windows, we are able to pass those cost savings along to our clients.
The industry's only ROI-based employee recognition program.
Engage2Excel helps companies measure, manage and improve performance with the industry's only ROI-based Employee Recognition solution. We create ROI-based Employee Recognition programs by combining Engagement Survey data with Performance Analytics. This enables clients to target, budget and prioritize recognition programs to drive bottom-line results. We also provide High-Performance Talent Acquisition Solutions that enable clients to infuse highly engaged employees into their corporate culture.
The Engage2Excel Process includes:
- DESIGN: We incorporate our clients' unique values and top priorities into a program that recognizes the behaviors that drive business outcomes.
- MEASURE: Employee engagement and performance data are used to pinpoint problems and opportunities in any department or workgroup.
- MANAGE: ROI-based employee recognition programs are easy for leaders to manage and tailored for their success.
- IMPROVE: Prescriptive analytics provide leaders with the insight they need to improve bottom-line results.