Value PropositionTransformative global vision
You will help this client build something remarkable and unlike anything that has been done before. While we can't reveal too many details yet, here are some highlights:
- The new company will introduce market-changing technology that is clearly superior to what is available now: sustainable, higher yield, lower cost, smaller environmental footprint and longer lifespan
- This venture is seven years in the making and extremely well-funded, and is building on patents developed in partnership with major name corporations
- The vision includes a unique generational hiring model, so all team members will be part of creating a true legacy
- Long-term goals include building entire cities, around the globe, each one anchored by a manufacturing facility and providing all the infrastructure (schools, hospitals, etc.) that employees and their families need to thrive
The founder of this new company brings incredible and infectious passion to this venture. He truly cares about people and is proactive about building an engaging, values-based culture in the new company. That positive, engaging energy will shape the culture of the E2E team as well.
Setting you up to be exceptional
E2E RS has awesome trainers and we provide initial and ongoing training through modules that include culture, process, products and our proprietary ATS / CRM. We also offer an internal online university to provide on-demand access to resources, including the latest techniques and trends, best practices, process videos, working referrals, courting candidates, compliance and more.
Trifecta of organizational culture
Throughout Engage2Excel we drive employee engagement and company success through three simple but powerful steps:
- Living what we do.
- Our work/life balance is founded in ownership, trust and respect.
- We enjoy a fun, family-like atmosphere, even though we're miles apart.
- Rewarding those that earn it.
- Ours is a team environment with each playing an important role in delivering top level service.
- We challenge ourselves and encourage each other to grow professionally.
- Seeking new ways to solve problems.
- We are proud to do things differently because one size doesn't fit all.
- We are passionate about process, feeling empowered to create it, fix it and make it happen.
Our comprehensive benefits offering includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage; a wellness program; flexible spending accounts; a 401(k) plan; paid time off; and more.
Your RoleThis team is an extension of the client's talent acquisition organization and you may engage in any combination of recruiting activities, from gathering requirements from a hiring manager to supporting post-hire onboarding processes. Each assignment will be different, so we'll look to you to be flexible.
If you're the person we're looking for, you'll look forward to the variety:
- You may do full cycle recruiting or focus on just one aspect, such as sourcing or response management.
- You may work in Recruiting Machine, our proprietary ATS, or in a client's ATS, or both.
- One project may last two weeks while another lasts six months.
- You may work very closely with the client, or you may have a more independent, autonomous role.
Specific responsibilities could include any of the following:
- Participating in discovery/brainstorming sessions with the hiring manager and E2E RS writer.
- Continuously sourcing candidates using database searches, social networking, email campaigns, cold calling and other creative methods.
- Engaging passive candidates found through sourcing and provided by the sourcing team
- Evaluating and screening candidates.
- Presenting the best candidates to the hiring manager or human resources contact.
- Scheduling interviews and possibly arranging travel.
- Initiating background checks and references.
- Helping negotiate and deliver offers based on client specific criteria (when applicable).
- Providing orientation and/or training to hiring managers on our ATS.
Your BackgroundSpecific experience and knowledge will be essential, of course, but just as important will be a strong sense of values and a robust work ethic. To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will have:
- A high school diploma.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience.
- Client-facing recruiting experience, including the ability to:
- Act as a consultant, including managing expectations.
- Understand client needs.
- Look outside the parameters of a search and bring creative ideas and solutions to the table.
- Experience either as a generalist recruiter or a specialist in engineering recruitment.
- Experience recruiting for a variety of openings, both exempt and non-exempt, and a proven ability to assess talent.
- Strong keyboarding skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Solid technical skills that enable you to troubleshoot and navigate from one ATS to another.
- Strategic thinking.
- Adaptability and flexibility that helps support the growth of the organization.
- Fluency in English.
- Outstanding customer service skills, including accuracy, timeliness, responsiveness, proactivity, and mutual learning.
- A passion for quality.
- The ability to:
- Act with sound judgment at all times.
- Follow process faithfully.
- Look for ways to improve our services and/or process.
- The instinct and emotional intelligence to ask the difficult questions.
Preferred but not required:
- A bachelor's degree.
- Experience recruiting on a range of roles.
- Strong client management skills.
We want you to be aware of the following as you consider this position:
- You will work from your home office and need to have a relatively quiet, distraction-free environment.
- You'll need a home office setup that incudes Internet access with speeds of at least 10 mbps up and down.
- You'll need to be willing and able to travel to the client's site for initial training and for client meetings.
- Assignments may come on short notice.
- You can expect to have more than one project under way at any given time, depending on the scope of the projects.
- Some assignments may involve 100% sourcing, so you should truly enjoy sourcing.
Success FactorsServant Leadership, Passion and Grit
It should be clear by now that this client is creating a new company that is truly driven by values -- they are even providing values-specific training to ensure everyone is on the same page. We are committed to presenting candidates who demonstrate those values in their character and competencies. In order to do that, it won’t be enough for you to talk the talk. We're looking for professionals who truly embody the following characteristics:
- A servant-leader approach, whatever your level, including passion for supporting those around you, helping them grow professionally, uplifting their spirits and motivating them
- Grit and resilience to work and deliver at a high level for extended periods
- A big-picture perspective and faith that, with persistence and perseverance, those long-term goals can be attained
- Integrity, honesty and transparency in action and communication
- Tenacity, resourcefulness, strong self-motivation and willingness to go "above and beyond" the call of duty on a regular basis
- Accuracy, timeliness and an obsessive commitment to quality
About UsSmarter recruitment solutions for smarter hires.
On the outside, Engage2Excel Recruitment Solutions is a recruitment products and services company known for the passion and creativity we bring to the table. But on the inside, we are a veritable R&D lab obsessed with innovating and optimizing recruitment productivity, quality and service. You will not find a group of people more zealous about this than our team.
Founded in 1992, the company is a 100% virtual organization with employees across the U.S. We are widely known for our unconventional, award-winning culture and our ability to attract and retain the best recruiting talent in the market. And because we have no walls or windows, we are able to pass those cost savings along to our clients.
The industry's only ROI-based employee recognition program.
Engage2Excel helps companies measure, manage and improve performance with the industry's only ROI-based Employee Recognition solution. We create ROI-based Employee Recognition programs by combining Engagement Survey data with Performance Analytics. This enables clients to target, budget and prioritize recognition programs to drive bottom-line results. We also provide High-Performance Talent Acquisition Solutions that enable clients to infuse highly engaged employees into their corporate culture.
We don't just recruit for skills and experience, we help clients find engaged candidates who are motivated to contribute to the organization's success. Our scientific approach is backed by over 30 years of research and provides a positive candidate experience process. From the moment a candidate is introduced to the organization and the job opportunity to speaking to one of our seasoned recruiters, the experience is second to none.