More Good ReasonsStrategic impact
While this position has hands-on, tactical responsibilities, you also will serve as a strategic partner to the client, brainstorming with them to implement creative solutions across the talent acquisition spectrum, from sourcing to retention. You will lead the efforts to ensure a long, mutually fruitful relationship with the client.
Setting you up to be exceptional
E2E RS has awesome trainers and we provide initial and ongoing training through modules that include culture, process, products and our proprietary ATS / CRM. We also offer an internal online university to provide on-demand access to resources, including the latest techniques and trends, best practices, process videos, working referrals, courting candidates, compliance and more.
Big corporations offer career pathing, but at E2E RS we offer "lifestyle pathing." Our team members tend to stay in their roles because our model fits so well in their lifestyle. At the same time, there may be opportunities to take on additional responsibilities as our company grows
Trifecta of organizational culture
Throughout Engage2Excel we drive employee engagement and company success through three simple but powerful steps:
- Living what we do.
- Our work/life balance is founded in ownership, trust and respect.
- We enjoy a fun, family-like atmosphere, even though we're miles apart.
- Rewarding those that earn it.
- Ours is a team environment with each playing an important role in delivering top level service.
- We challenge ourselves and encourage each other to grow professionally.
- Seeking new ways to solve problems.
- We are proud to do things differently because one size doesn't fit all.
- We are passionate about process, feeling empowered to create it, fix it and make it happen.
E2E Recruitment Solutions has been delivering RPO since before it was an acronym, and we're recognized as a thought leader by organizations such as SHRM, PIHRA, and the NHRA. Backed by robust technology, we support a nationwide list of clients in just about every industry vertical, including smaller startups as well as major names like Makita USA, eviCore Healthcare, Republic Services, 99 Cents Only Stores and Canon USA. We're confident enough in the effectiveness of our approach that we offer a 12-month candidate warranty, unrivaled in the industry.
Our comprehensive benefits offering includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage; a wellness program; flexible spending accounts; a 401(k) plan; paid time off; and more.
Your RoleEnsuring a seamless partnership
As Client Engagement Manager, you will be the face of E2E RS for select RPO clients. Your main objectives will be to:
- Manage multiple and varied recruitment projects for clients in different industries.
- Build rapport and provide superior customer service and expert recruitment guidance.
- Coordinate schedules and meetings, pull reporting metrics and assist in driving talent through the process.
- Serve as a value add, solutions oriented partner with our clients, identifying strategies to improve recruitment and retention.
- Implement creative strategies to identify and engage talent.
- Identify opportunities for Recruitment Solutions and Engage2Excel to be of further service and to expand our relationship with the client.
Your responsibilities will fall into three main areas. In the area of team management, you will:
- Lead all recruiting operations delivery, including sourcing, screening, and coordination functions.
- Work with teams daily to meet performance goals and objectives.
- Maximize the use of E2E RS' resources to meet goals.
- Assume responsibility for hiring, performance management and career development for a recruiting delivery team and related support team members
- Work with the Chief Recruitment Officer (CRO) to develop recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights and drive decisions, including time to fill, speed, aging, cost per hire, candidate and hiring leader satisfaction surveys, recruiter productivity/funnel ratios, etc.
- Provide leadership, inspiration and coaching to the recruiting team.
- Establish regular communications with the recruitment team, such as 1-1 meetings, team meetings with established agendas or other regular touch points.
- Drive the team to develop comprehensive, strategic hiring strategies including passive candidate outreach, recruitment marketing plans and utilization of cutting-edge recruitment technologies.
- Manage innovative programs, events and campaigns to build candidate pipeline and drive recruiting strategy to meeting hiring goals.
- Demonstrate an extremely high level of understanding and become fully engrained in the client organization including relationships with key stakeholders, organizational structure to further demonstrate complete integration
- Partner with internal E2E RS teams and client leaders to ensure successful implementation of new clients.
- Work with chief recruitment officer and other executive sponsors to ensure execution of strategic account plans in partnership with client HR and key stakeholders.
- Leads, develops and delivers team meetings and partners with CRO on annual and quarterly business reviews.
- Work directly with recruiters and hiring leaders to foster relationships and build trust.
- Support recruitment process needs of one or more clients.
- Assume responsibility for metric reports and P&L management.
- Manage to a budget
- Drive standardization and continuous improvement, and ensure standard operating procedures are being followed.
- Effectively work as part of the our CEM team to share best practices and drive organizational initiatives.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Your BackgroundTo meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Client Engagement Manager opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree.
- A demonstrated ability to build relationships with clients and strong attention to customer service.
- Technical savvy and a strong proficiency in utilizing ATS platforms.
- Demonstrated expertise in sourcing and networking strategies.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all organizational levels in the business community, while displaying excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- General knowledge of employment law, including an understanding of and ability to work within EEOC anti-discrimination guidelines.
- Fast keyboarding skills (at times you'll need to document conversations online as they occur).
- Internet sourcing and research expertise.
- Outstanding leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and mentor others
- An unwavering commitment to excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to structure your own days and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- A passion for quality.
- Excellent communication skills.
We want you to be aware of the of the following as you consider this position:
- For the most part you will work from your home office, although you may visit client sites, which may involve occasional overnight travel
- You'll need to have a relatively quiet, distraction-free environment that is conducive to a home office setup, along with Internet access with speeds of at least 10 mbps up and down
- This role follows peaks and valleys of our business, and at times that means urgent deadlines and volume positions being launched
- Generally speaking the work can be completed during regular business hours, but weekend or evening work will be required from time to time
- This job requires a lot of screen time on a computer
- Specific roles may have a need for industry expertise
Success FactorsYou will represent E2E RS, and we'll depend on you to exemplify the highest standards of quality and professionalism. You'll answer to multiple stakeholders, and that will require finesse and political savvy. This will require:
- The instinct and emotional intelligence to ask the difficult questions and drive success
- The ability to creatively look outside of the search parameters to bring new ideas/talent to the table
- A proactive approach to identifying issues or gaps, pulling in internal resources, presenting the options to the client, and implementing solutions
On the internal side, you will support performance management, team development, setting KPIs and keeping the team focused on SLAs. You should encourage the team in part by example, including:
- Working smarter not harder
- Caring passionately about everything: the client experience, the candidate experience and the team experience
- Taking a diligent approach to documentation
- Bringing a commitment to continuous learning and development, and remaining open constructive feedback
- Respecting established processes and procedures while at the same time being flexible and adaptable
About UsSmarter recruitment solutions for smarter hires.
On the outside, Engage2Excel Recruitment Solutions is a recruitment products and services company known for the passion and creativity we bring to the table. But on the inside, we are a veritable R&D lab obsessed with innovating and optimizing recruitment productivity, quality and service. You will not find a group of people more zealous about this than our team.
Founded in 1992, the company is a 100% virtual organization with employees across the U.S. We are widely known for our unconventional, award-winning culture and our ability to attract and retain the best recruiting talent in the market. And because we have no walls or windows, we are able to pass those cost savings along to our clients.
The industry's only ROI-based employee recognition program.
Engage2Excel helps companies measure, manage and improve performance with the industry's only ROI-based Employee Recognition solution. We create ROI-based Employee Recognition programs by combining Engagement Survey data with Performance Analytics. This enables clients to target, budget and prioritize recognition programs to drive bottom-line results. We also provide High-Performance Talent Acquisition Solutions that enable clients to infuse highly engaged employees into their corporate culture.
The Engage2Excel Process includes:
- DESIGN: We incorporate our clients' unique values and top priorities into a program that recognizes the behaviors that drive business outcomes.
- MEASURE: Employee engagement and performance data are used to pinpoint problems and opportunities in any department or workgroup.
- MANAGE: ROI-based employee recognition programs are easy for leaders to manage and tailored for their success.
- IMPROVE: Prescriptive analytics provide leaders with the insight they need to improve bottom-line results.