Value PropositionMore than just a job
This is a true opportunity to make an impact on multiple levels. You act as a "hub," interacting with clients, leadership and key stakeholders in meaningful ways to ensure the success of our projects and uphold the quality reputation of Engage2Excel Recruitment Solutions (E2E RS).
Backed by the stability and resources of our parent corporation, Engage2Excel, we are growing strong and there is more to come. It will be a fun, fast-paced ride, and it could mean that your role will evolve in just a few months. History shows that this role can be a springboard to other opportunities with E2E RS.
Vibrant, innovative business model
E2E RS has been delivering recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) since before it was an acronym, and we're recognized as a thought leader by leading HR organizations such as SHRM, PIHRA, and the NHRA. Backed by robust technology, we support a nationwide list of clients in just about every industry vertical, including smaller startups as well as major names like Makita USA, eviCore Healthcare, Republic Services, 99 Cents Only Stores and Canon USA. We're confident enough in the effectiveness of our approach that we offer a 12-month candidate warranty, unrivaled in the industry.
Setting you up to be exceptional
E2E RS has awesome trainers and we provide initial and ongoing training through modules that include culture, process, products and our proprietary ATS / CRM. We also offer an internal online university to provide on-demand access to resources, including the latest techniques and trends, best practices, process videos, working referrals, courting candidates, compliance and more.
Trifecta of organizational culture
Throughout Engage2Excel we drive employee engagement and company success through three simple but powerful steps:
- Living what we do.
- Our work/life balance is founded on ownership, trust and respect.
- We enjoy a fun, family-like atmosphere, even though we're miles apart.
- Rewarding those that earn it.
- Ours is a team environment with each playing an important role in delivering top-level service.
- We challenge ourselves and encourage each other to grow professionally.
- Seeking new ways to solve problems.
- We are proud to do things differently because one size doesn't fit all.
- We are passionate about process, feeling empowered to create it, fix it and make it happen.
Our comprehensive benefits offering includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage; a wellness program; flexible spending accounts; a 401(k) plan; paid time off; and more.
Your ImpactReporting to the Controller, you will join a team that includes a Logistics Support Specialist. You'll work directly with our clients and across internal departments to initiate projects and seamlessly drive them through multiple steps -- steps that are vital to their success.
Most of your activities will support recruitment projects, including:
- Working with Business Development to administer client service agreements
- Reviewing service agreements and contracts for accuracy and completeness
- Setting up client records and booking new projects in our proprietary ERP system
- Working with clients, recruiters and writers to coordinate and schedule discovery brainstorming calls
- Activating projects in our database to go "live" after approval of recruiting materials
- Implementing updates to project records as needed
- Teaching and mentoring new and/or junior staff regarding administrative tasks and responsibilities
Make no mistake, on many levels this is a role in the hot seat. We'll look to you to bring a strong sense of urgency to all that you do. For example, scheduling brainstorming calls will involve a good deal of coordination among multiple stakeholders. We always want to get these calls scheduled ASAP, but stakeholder schedules may conflict. Sometimes it may feel like trying to nail Jell-O™ to the wall, so you'll need patience, persistence and proactive follow-up habits.
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Your BackgroundSpecific experience and knowledge will be essential, of course, but just as important will be a strong sense of values and a robust work ethic. To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Client Services Administrator opportunity, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience in roles involving heavy client contact, project coordination, customer service and problem resolution
- Experience coordinating contracts and/or service agreements
- A demonstrated ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure and change gears quickly while handling competing priorities
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including an outgoing and engaging phone manner as well as proficiency with spelling and grammar
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- A strong analytical mindset and creative problem-solving skills
- A sense of ownership and accountability
- The ability to work through issues and achieve goals independently
- Assertiveness and the ability to push back diplomatically and tactfully in interactions
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to:
- Interact effectively with people at all organizational levels
- Influence others diplomatically to get things done
- Solid computer proficiency and a high degree of comfort in quickly navigating among multiple screens and applications
- Robust attention to detail
- A bachelor's degree
- Experience working from a home office or in a role with very limited supervision
- Experience in human resources and/or recruiting environments
We want you to be aware of the of the following as you consider this position:
- You will work from your home office and need to have a relatively quiet, distraction-free environment.
- You'll need a home office setup that incudes Internet access with speeds of at least 10 mbps up and down.
- This role follows peaks and valleys of our business, and at times that means urgent deadlines and volume positions being launched
- This job requires a lot of screen time on a computer
Keys2ExcelServant Leadership, Passion and Grit
Across E2E RS we look for professionals who truly embody the following characteristics:
- A servant-leader approach, whatever your level, including passion for supporting those around you, helping them grow professionally, uplifting their spirits and motivating them
- Grit and resilience to work and deliver at a high level for extended periods
- A big-picture perspective as well as extreme attention to detail
- Integrity, honesty and transparency in action and communication
- Tenacity, resourcefulness, strong self-motivation and willingness to go "above and beyond" the call of duty on a regular basis
- Accuracy, timeliness and an obsessive commitment to quality
You also will need a passion for "doing it right". Quality isn't a buzzword here -- it's our way of life, and if we find a way to do something better, we change it, whether it is our service offering, our website or our technology. If you share that passion for excellence, you'll be right at home here.
About UsSmarter recruitment solutions for smarter hires.
On the outside, Engage2Excel Recruitment Solutions is a recruitment products and services company known for the passion and creativity we bring to the table. But on the inside, we are a veritable R&D lab obsessed with innovating and optimizing recruitment productivity, quality and service. You will not find a group of people more zealous about this than our team.
Founded in 1992, the company is a 100% virtual organization with employees across the U.S. We are widely known for our unconventional, award-winning culture and our ability to attract and retain the best recruiting talent in the market. And because we have no walls or windows, we are able to pass those cost savings along to our clients.
The industry's only ROI-based employee recognition program.
Engage2Excel helps companies measure, manage and improve performance with the industry's only ROI-based Employee Recognition solution. We create ROI-based Employee Recognition programs by combining Engagement Survey data with Performance Analytics. This enables clients to target, budget and prioritize recognition programs to drive bottom-line results. We also provide High-Performance Talent Acquisition Solutions that enable clients to infuse highly engaged employees into their corporate culture.
We don't just recruit for skills and experience, we help clients find engaged candidates who are motivated to contribute to the organization's success. Our scientific approach is backed by over 30 years of research and provides a positive candidate experience process. From the moment a candidate is introduced to the organization and the job opportunity to speaking to one of our seasoned recruiters, the experience is second to none.