The RequirementsTo meet the basic qualifications for this role you will have a high school diploma. In addition, in order to be a good fit for the Recruitment Partner opportunity, you will have:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience.
- Client-facing recruiting experience, including the ability to:
- Act as a consultant, including managing expectations.
- Understand client needs.
- Look outside the parameters of a search and bring creative ideas and solutions to the table.
- Experience recruiting for a variety openings, both exempt and non-exempt, and a proven ability to assess talent.
- Strong keyboarding skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Solid technical skills that enable recruiter to troubleshoot and navigate from one ATS to another.
- Strategic thinking.
- Adaptability and flexibility that helps support the growth of the organization.
- Fluency in English.
- Outstanding customer service skills, including accuracy, timeliness, responsiveness, proactivity, and mutual learning.
- A passion for quality.
- The ability to:
- Act with sound judgment at all times.
- Follow process faithfully.
- Look for ways to improve our services and/or process.
- The instinct and emotional intelligence to ask the difficult questions.
Preferred but not required:
- A bachelor's degree
- Experience recruiting on a range of roles
- Strong client management skills
We want you to be aware of the following as you consider this position:
- You will work from your home office and need to have a relatively quiet, distraction-free environment.
- You'll need a home office setup that incudes Internet access with speeds of at least 10 mbps up and down.
- We can't guarantee a particular volume of assignments, although we will do our best to provide you with the volume you want. But you may, for example, see high volume for two months and then see low volume during the third month.
- Assignments may come on short notice.
- You may have more than one assignment at any given time, depending on the scope of those assignments and the volume you request.
- Some assignments may involve 100% sourcing, so you should truly enjoy sourcing.
The RoleEach assignment will be different, so we'll look to you to be flexible. For each assignment you will become an extension of the client's talent acquisition team and you may engage in any combination of recruiting activities, from gathering requirements from the hiring manager to supporting post-hire onboarding processes.
If you're the person we're looking for, you'll look forward to the variety:
- You may do full-cycle recruiting or focus on just one aspect, such as sourcing or response management.
- You may work in Recruiting Machine, our proprietary ATS, or in a client's ATS, or both.
- One assignment may last two weeks while another lasts six months.
- You may work very closely with the client, or you may have a more independent, autonomous role.
Specific responsibilities could include any of the following:
- Participating in discovery/brainstorming sessions with the hiring manager and E2E RS writer.
- Continuously sourcing candidates using database searches, social networking, email campaigns, cold calling and other creative methods.
- Engaging passive candidates found through sourcing and provided by the sourcing team
- Evaluating and screening candidates.
- Presenting the best candidates to the hiring manager or human resources contact.
- Scheduling interviews and possibly arranging travel.
- Initiating background checks and references.
- Helping negotiate and deliver offers based on client-specific criteria (when applicable).
- Providing orientation and/or training to hiring managers on our ATS.
More Good ReasonsSetting you up to be exceptional
E2E RS has awesome trainers and we provide initial and ongoing training through modules that include culture, process, products and our proprietary ATS / CRM. We also offer an internal online university to provide on-demand access to resources, including the latest techniques and trends, best practices, process videos, working referrals, courting candidates, compliance and more.
Big corporations offer career pathing, but at E2E RS we offer "lifestyle pathing." Our Recruitment Partners tend to stay in their roles because our model fits so well in their lifestyle. At the same time, there may be opportunities to take on additional responsibilities, such as Team Lead or Account Manager.
Trifecta of organizational culture
Throughout Engage2Excel we drive employee engagement and company success through three simple but powerful steps:
- Living what we do.
- Our work/life balance is founded in ownership, trust and respect.
- We enjoy a fun, family-like atmosphere, even though we're miles apart.
- Rewarding those that earn it.
- Ours is a team environment with each playing an important role in delivering top level service.
- We challenge ourselves and encourage each other to grow professionally.
- Seeking new ways to solve problems.
- We are proud to do things differently because one size doesn't fit all.
- We are passionate about process, feeling empowered to create it, fix it and make it happen.
E2E Recruitment Solutions has been delivering RPO since before it was an acronym, and we're recognized as a thought leader by organizations such as SHRM, PIHRA, and the NHRA. Backed by robust technology, we support a nationwide list of clients in just about every industry vertical, including smaller startups as well as major names like Makita USA, eviCore Healthcare, Republic Services, 99 Cents Only Stores and Canon USA. We're confident enough in the effectiveness of our approach that we offer a 12-month candidate warranty, unrivaled in the industry.
We are a recruiting company that serves clients across industries. We have specialized teams in order to make sure we have the best recruiter on every position. That means we'll welcome your expertise in specific areas, but you also may take on searches for positions across the board.
Our comprehensive benefits offering includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage; a wellness program; flexible spending accounts; a 401(k) plan; paid time off; and more.